Monday, April 11, 2011

O'Brien Extends Condolences on Death of Cllr Dave McCarthy

O'Brien Extends Condolences on Death of Cllr Dave McCarthy

Deputy Jonathan O'Brien has expressed his deep sadness at the death of Cllr Dave McCarthy.

Deputy O'Brien said:

"It is with deep sadness and regret that I heard this morning of the death of Cllr Dave McCarthy."

"Dave and myself were colleagues representing the North West Ward throughout my eleven years on the council. He was an excellent public representative who will be greatly missed by everyone who knew him."

"I would like to offer my condolences to Dave's family at this difficult time."

Speaking on behalf of the Sinn Féin group on the City Council, group leader Cllr Chris O’Leary also expressed regret at the loss of Cllr McCarthy.

For further information or comment contact Jonathan O'Brien TD @ 085-2133907

No comments:

Post a Comment